Losing weight can be a very daunting and excruciating process. It doesn’t have to be if you have the right guidance and motivation. You still got to put in the work, but you will be more at ease when you know your efforts are worthwhile. One of the most common machines used for weight loss in a gym is the stepper machine. A gym can never be said to be complete if it lacks a stepper machine. You will find a lot of people every day working out on a stepper machine hoping to shed off those extra pounds.
We desire to help you exercise effectively and conveniently so that you can lead a healthier life and be fit. We want you to be comfortable in your own skin. We go out of our way to ensure we reveal the best ways through which you can lose the extra pounds. This is a comprehensive guide on how you can use a stepper machine to shed off those pounds. The guide will show you how to conveniently use a stepper machine to get the best results.
How to Lose Weight with a Stepper machine
A stepper machine is one of those convenient machines you can have at home. It enables you to engage in a wide range of exercises. It is particularly great for lower body exercises. According to HealthStatus reports, a 165-pound person can burn up to 164 calories in 20 minutes working out on a stepper machine. You can follow the guidelines below to get the best results with a stepper machine.
- Always start your workout routine by warming up and stretching. It improves your blood circulation in readiness for intense physical activity. It also greatly reduces the risk of injury.
- Adjust the resistance to a very low resistance. Start with a resistance that would make it seem like you are just strolling around.
- Step on the stepper machine and stroll as if you are climbing a set of stairs. Keep going for 2 minutes. Start slow and pick up speed as you continue.
- Now kick up the resistance a notch higher. Now the pedaling action will be a bit harder. Start slow and pick up momentum as you continue. Push yourself up to around 95% of the maximum intensity that you can handle.
- When you hit your top speed, keep going for like a minute, before slowing down and casually strolling. You can stroll for another two minutes and allow yourself to rejuvenate before you pick up the tempo once more. Keep up the routine for 15 to 30 minutes depending on your body energy.
- You need to have your back right and be stable for you to use a stepper machine. There are stepper machines that have handles, for those worried about their balance. The handles affect their effectiveness though. Many people tend to lean on the handles while pedaling, hence reducing the effectiveness of the pedaling action.
- You should be able to observe some positive changes after keeping up the routine for a couple of days.
- Best Rowing Machines
- Best Recumbent Bike
- Best Kettlebells
- Best Headbands for Running
- Best Exercise Bikes
- Best Crossfit Jump Ropes
- Best Adjustable Dumbbells
- Best Trampolines
- Best Whey Protein
- Best Home Gyms
- Best Inversion Tables
- Best Pull Up Bars
- Best Treadmill 2019 For Home
- Best Elliptical Exercise Machine Reviews