Trampolines have a spring-like effect that is generated when you jump on it. The spring jump will leave you feeling like you are soaring high in the air. Trampoline is mostly associated with children playgrounds. Jumping on a trampoline is so much fun but it should not be associated with children alone. Jumping is known to burn calories hence a significant reduction in your body weight. Weight loss is noticeable when more calories are burnt compared to the number of calories being consumed. This is a detailed article on how to incorporate trampoline exercises.
We seek to educate you about various ways in which you can shed off the extra calories. We want to ensure you are able to get rid of the weight in a healthy way. This is a comprehensive guide on how to lose weight jumping on a trampoline. You will need a have a routine so that you are able to lose weight. Jumping haphazardly on the trampoline will not do that trick.
How To Lose Weight Jumping On A Trampoline
Weight loss is a result of burning more calories, and you are consuming. Activities such as jumping on a trampoline can help you shed off weight if done well and precisely. That means knowing how much calories you can burn while jumping on the trampoline so that you can properly align your diet to ensure you do not consume more calories.
An hour of jumping on a trampoline helps you burn approximately 240 calories, for a 150 lb. person. Let’s look at a convenient routine that you can follow to ensure you burn more calories while jumping on the trampoline.
- Determine how many calories you want to burn in a day. This is a personal preference, and also a health issue. You may seek the help of a specialist, or advice from your doctor.
- When you get on the trampoline, start jumping slowly, and then pick up some speed when you get used to the rhythm.
- Make the intense jump on the trampoline for 5 minutes, and then, jump off and jog around, if you have some space. Jog around for another 5 minutes, before jumping back on the trampoline. Jumping for another 5 minutes, then jump off again and walk around at a moderate pace for another five minutes.
- Go through the routine two or three times depending on your body energy. Jumping on a trampoline might seem easy, but it takes a lot of energy. You will have your legs tightening up by the third minute.
- You should be able to track your progress to ensure your weight loss routine on the trampoline is effective. Aim to lose over 3500 calories per week. In this case meaning, the difference between the calories you have burnt and those you have gained. That would translate to a loss of 1 pound in every week.
It is important to mention that jumping on a trampoline can be very dangerous. Make sure you take precaution as you can easily get injured.