Working out and keeping fit has never been more important than it is in this 21st century. The processed food we ingest today requires constant exercise to keep fit. Either way, working out is always great. It keeps you invigorated and in high spirits. Kettlebells are fantastic training equipment. They are an essential part of any gym space. They help you exercise multiple parts of your body. Kettlebells can help you to workout high literary with all muscles in your body depending on the position you take. Having the best kettlebell in your gym will go a long way in ensuring you have an all-around training session.
There are many types of Kettlebells available in the market. Finding the best among them may not be very straightforward. You might be wondering, what is the best kettlebell to purchase? You may not know where to buy kettlebells either. You don’t have to worry anymore! We believe shopping for a kettlebell should not be such a difficult task. If anything, it should be fun. We took our time to explore various types of Kettlebells in the market and see how they compare to each other. We compiled one of the best kettlebells reviews.
The review will highlight the respective features of the kettlebells as well as their pros and cons. Shopping for the best kettlebell should no longer feel like such a daunting task. You should be able to get the best kettlebells for the money you have. The review aims at arming you with relevant information to ensure you can get the best Kettlebell next time you go shopping for one. The kettlebell you get should be able to serve you efficiently. Tag along and let’s get you the best Kettlebell. You should now be able to reach your fitness goals. First, below is a quick snippet of the kettlebells featured in the review.
Best Kettlebells 2018
- Rep Kettlebells – These kettlebells are single cast out of iron. They are designed for strength building and body conditioning.
- Onnit Designer Sculpted Kettlebells – These are sculpted kettlebells with images on their fronts. They are made of chip-resistant iron.
- Yes4All Solid Kettlebells – These Kettlebells have a crisp black paint finish. They weight between 5 and 80 pounds.
- CAP Barbell Kettlebell – These are made of machine finished powder coated iron. They come with a wide flat base.
- Titan Fitness Kettlebell – this kettlebell allows you to adjust the weight on the kettlebell. This adjustability makes them very versatile, and an economical option.
- Marcy Hers Kettlebells – These are designed for ladies. They are for body toning exercises. They are generally lightweight and come in a variety of colors.
- Yes4All Combo Kettlebells – This is a combo of 10 and 15-pound kettlebells. They have the signature features of the Yes4All Kettlebells. They are a great option for heavy duty training routines.
- Tone Fitness Kettlebells – These are yet other colorful and lightweight kettlebells. They are ladies’ favorites. They are a great option for body toning and cardio exercises.
- CAP Barbell Cast Iron Kettlebell– this kettlebell has a single iron cast with a powder coated finish. It has an extended handle for comfortable gripping.
- Spri Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebell – This kettlebell combines great functionality and fun. It comes in a color build. The color is also a code for the weight of the kettlebell.
The Rep kettlebell is made for strength and conditioning. It is a great option for anyone who likes cross-training and is looking to tone their bodies. The Rep Kettlebell helps improve your metabolism to ensure you can burn more calories and build muscle.
- The kettlebell is a single cast
- They come in different weights, from 2.2lbs. to 106lbs.
- Each weight is color coded
- The bottom of the kettlebell is flat
- The single casting ensures the kettlebells are very durable
- The kettlebells have a well-contoured handle that allows a comfortable grip
- The flat bottom allows push-ups and renegade exercise
- They are versatile. You can use them for squats, deadlifts, swings, snatches and many other exercise routines
- The powder coating flakes away fast and easily.
The Rep Kettlebell is a great option for almost anyone. They come in a wide range of weights so you will certainly find one that’s fit for you. The Kettlebell is available on Amazon. It has very impressive reviews. It features are great. It does not seem to disappoint in any way. These are arguably the best kettlebells for crossfit training.
These are sculpted kettlebells of various images. They are always very balanced despite the sculpturing. They are a great way to add some pop into your exercise routines. These Kettlebells has a myriad of other impressive features
- They are built with chip-resistant iron
- They are a single cast that has been sculptured
- They have enlarged handles
- They have a flat bottom
- The enlarged handles ensure a firm and comfortable grip
- A kettlebell is a great option for cross-training
- It has a very durable build
- The sculptured faces are a great way to add some liveliness to your workouts
- The kettlebell has side ears that get in the way of your exercise will doing some routines.
The Onnit Designer Kettlebell is a great option for all kinds of routines. Many will love the sculptured faces. You should see its reviews on Amazon. They are quite encouraging. They are some of the best kettlebells for a home gym.
The Yes4All solid kettlebells are simply built kettlebells, but they are very resourceful and efficient. The kettlebells come with all the basic features of great kettlebells.
- The weights range between 5 and 80lbs.
- They come with a black paint finish
- They have a wide slightly textured handle
- They have a flat bottom
- The flat bottom enhances stability. It allows renegade exercises and push-ups too
- They are very versatile. They can be used in a wide range of exercise routines
- The handles are designed to ensure a firm and comfortable grip
- The kettlebell has a single iron cast that makes it very durable
- The paint is meant to prevent corrosion, but it chips away too fast
The Yes4All Solid Kettlebell does not fall short of much as far as a great kettlebell is concerned. It delivers all the essential deliverables of an effective kettlebell. It has satisfied the requirements of many of those who have bought it on Amazon. These are some of the best kettlebells for beginners.
The CAP Barbell is yet another very resourceful Kettlebell with top-notch quality. This single iron cast barbell ensures high weight accuracy. It has all the essential features of a great kettlebell.
- The weight is accurate within 1% of the stated weight
- It is made of machine finished powder coated iron
- It has a wide flat base
- It has color coding for easy sorting
- It has a comfortable handle to use
- The flat base enhances stability
- It has a very durable build
- The color coding allows easy identification
- The powder coating is a bit weak.
The CAP Barbell Kettlebell does not fall very far away from the ultimate Kettlebell. It is durable and has a great handle. There is a variety of weights to choose from. That arguably all you would want on a kettlebell. Right? They are arguably the best kettlebells for home use.
The Titan Fitness Kettlebell comes with arguably the most advanced features you will find on a Kettlebell. You can adjust the weight of the kettlebell. This means you do not have to buy multiple kettlebells if you need a variety of resistances.
- It has a total weight of 40Ibs
- It comes with 6 Adjustable Weight Levels
- The plates are made of drop cast iron
- Its handle width is 1.5.’’
- Its handle is extra wide for easy grip
- Adjusting weight is easy thus saves money, space, and time.
- Long-lasting as it is made of durable material
- One piece can be used by many people
- The plastic lock tends to break easily if not properly managed.
The Titan Fitness Kettlebell is almost the Ultimate Kettlebell. You will certainly love having this kettlebell in your home or at a commercial gym. The adjustability makes it very versatile. It can be used by virtually anyone. They are some of the best kettlebell weight for beginners.
The Marcy Hers are colorful Kettlebells designed for women. The Kettlebells have designed to aid in circuit training and body training. They are a favorite of many female athletes.
- Designed for women
- It comes in three different weights; 5, 10 and 15Ibs.
- Each kettlebell is covered with vinyl plastic
- Properly suits circuit training
- Well-balanced for easy training
- Convenient in beginners and anyone seeking a challenging workout
- It can be used in many ways to strengthen different body parts
- Its vinyl covering provides a solid grip
- The molded plastic tends to be rough sometimes
The Marcy Hers Kettlebells are a great option for females. They are designed with rather small weights. They are very efficient though! The kettlebells are available on Amazon too. Many customers who have used them have found only good things to say about the kettlebells. These are the best kettlebells for women.
This is a set of 10 and 15-pound kettlebells. These Kettlebells have all the signature features of Yes4All Kettlebells. They are a great option for intense training routines. They are designed to help you build some muscle.
- The kettlebells are made of solid cast iron
- It has a black paint finish
- It has a wide textured handle
- It has a flat bottom
- It is very stable as it has a flat base
- Provides a secure and comfortable grip
- It is rust resistance thus durable
- Designed for training both outdoors and indoors
- Paint chips off easily especially when they hit each other during transit
The Yes4All Combo if for intense training routines. The Kettlebell falls short of nothing. They have all the essential features and deliverables of effective kettlebells. They deserve to be part of your options if you are looking to build some serious mass.
The Tone Fitness Kettlebells are yet other lightweight and colorful kettlebells. They are designed to be used in cardio exercises and for body toning. Ladies will find these Kettlebells very resourceful.
- They are cement-filled and are covered with vinyl
- The entire body is engaged during the training
- Comes with three kettlebells
- The 30-pound set is accompanied by an instruction manual, training DVD, and exercise chart.
- Convenient as they can be used for many different weight training routines
- It is affordable as the kettlebells can be bought individually or as a set of three
- Effective to use as its handle provides a comfortable grip
- Durable due to its vinyl cover
- Some people perceive it as being large hence cumbersome
The Tone Fitness Kettlebells is yet another Amazing set of kettlebells that fit for light exercises. They have a durable build and are versatile. They are available on Amazon and have attracted very impressive features. You will certainly love these if you are looking for cardio exercise kettlebells.
We have yet another CAP Barbell Kettlebell. This kettlebell comes in a single cast iron construction and a black paint. It has all the signature features of CAP Barbell kettlebells that make it a very effective Kettlebell.
- Made of cast-iron construction
- It has textured, wide handle
- It is painted black
- It is rust-resistant hence durable
- It provides a secure and comfortable grip
- It involves the engagement of the entire body
- Reliable to use as its weights are accurate
- Chipping off of its paint is common
- The handle can snap off if not properly handled
This CAP Barbell Kettlebell lives up to the good reputation of CAP Barbell Kettlebell. It is a favorite of many, having lived up to their expectations. It will certainly live up to your expectations too.
Lastly, we feature the Spri Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebell. The kettlebell comes in a variety of weights and colors. It is a great way to combine functionality and fun. It has all the necessary deliverables of a great kettlebell. It has color coding by weight. For instance, the orange one above weighs 8 pounds.
- The handles are wide
- Encased in a vinyl coating
- It is color-coded by weight
- Available in weight ranges of between 5 and 50Ibs
- Its handles provide a firm and secure grip
- Easy to recognize different weights as they are color-coded
- The vinyl coating prevents the damage of the floor
- Ensures the overall body workout
- The vinyl coating can chip off sometimes
- The wide handle is sometimes not convenient for people with very small hands
The Spri Deluxe Vinyl Kettlebell is a fantastic kettlebell with very important deliverables. It is very versatile and can be used by many. You will certainly achieve your fitness goals much quicker if you have one of these kettlebells in your gym space.
Best Kettlebells 2018 – Buyer’s Guide
The reviews above should help you better understand what great kettlebells entail. Before narrowing down on any specific Kettlebell, there are a few factors you need to consider. The factors are;
The weight of the kettlebell is a very crucial aspect. You do not want to buy a kettlebell that you cannot lift from the ground. You determine the weight of the kettlebell you need depending on your fitness level. The Kettlebell come in a variety of weights. You can always consult with your fitness trainer on the weight that is best suited for you.
The handles are arguably the most important part of a kettlebell. You need to be very comfortable in the grip. This touches on safety too. It would be unsafe to work out with a kettlebell that you cannot maintain a strong grip on. You can always fell the grip of the kettlebell before you purchase it.
Ultimately, the price of the Kettlebell gets to determine whether you take it home. Always strive to ensure you get value for your money. Take time to compare the different Kettlebells that are within your budget and find out which delivers the most value to you.
The reviews a buying Guide above should help you narrow down to your best-suited Kettlebell. Shopping for a Kettlebell should now be fun. You should be able to the best kettlebell for the money you have. Get you kettlebell and start working towards your most coveted fitness goals.
- Best Water Bottles
- Best Swim Cap To Keep Hair Dry
- Best Sports Watches for Women
- Best Sports Watches for Men
- Best Smoothie Blenders
- Best Rowing Machines
- Best Recumbent Bike
- Best Headbands for Running
- Best Exercise Bikes
- Best Crossfit Jump Ropes
- Best Adjustable Dumbbells
- Best Stepper Machines
- Best Trampolines
- Best Whey Protein
- Best Home Gyms
- Best Inversion Tables