Inversion tables are very resourceful for joint and back exercises. Inversion exercises are very important, but they would be almost impossible if you don’t have an inversion table. The exercises help to stretch your back and relax your knees and other body joints. It is great for exercising your ABS too. To get the maximum benefit out of these exercises, you need to have the best inversion table. When you pay for an inversion table, you expect it to serve you efficiently and for longer. The best inversion table should also have ample measures to ensure your safety. A low-quality inversion table can turn out to be dangerous, otherwise, due to the nature of the exercises.
There are many types of Inversion tables in the market. Getting the best inversion table may prove to be a daunting task if you do not know their technical specifications. You shouldn’t worry though. This is a review of various inversion tables. The review will highlight the features, pros, and cons of the various inversion tables. The aim is to give you a better understanding of what a good inversion table is supposed to be. Tag along and let’s get you the best inversion table. The following is a quick sneak peek of the inversion tables featured.
Best Inversion Tables 2018
- Ironman Gravity Inversion Table – The inversion table has tubular steel construction and a patented palm activated adjustable ratchet ankle lock system. It inverts up to 180 degrees.
- Innova ITM4800 Inversion Table – This Inversion table has a 6-position adjustable pi system and a protective cover for optimal safety. It comes with therapeutic heat massage features.
- Teeter EP-960 Inversion Table – This inversion table is great for long stretches. It has a lumbar bridge for ample back support. It comes in a heavy gauge steel construction.
- Exerpeutic Inversion Table – The table has sturdy, heavy-duty steel construction. The height of the table is adjustable.
- Ironman IFT 4000 Inversion Table – The table has carbon fiber heating elements on the backrest. It has 180 degrees of inversion. It comes with extra-long safety handles.
- Innova ITX9700 Inversion Table – The table comes with an ergonomic ankle holding system with soft touch foam handlebars. It has 5-position adjustable pin lock system
The Ironman Gravity Inversion table is a strong steel construction table. The inversion table is designed to reduced back stress. After a long day sitting at your desk, it is likely that you will end up with backaches. The Ironman Gravity inversion table can be an excellent remedy. The table helps stimulate blood circulation in the body to help you relax.
- The table features a tubular steel frame
- It has a memory foam nylon covered backrest.
- It has a patented palm activated ratchet locking system
- It inverts up to 180 degrees
- The table helps reduce back stress
- It improves blood circulation in the body
- It has sturdy and durable construction
- It folds for easy storage
- You have to grapple with the assembly process once it arrives.
- The table is rather cumbersome. Moving it around may prove to be a daunting task.
The Ironman Gravity is a pretty effective inversion table. The palm activated ankle lock system is easy to use and safe. The table can be easily stored, and it has a durable construction. That is almost all you would want in a great inversion table. It shouldn’t miss in your list of options.
The Innova ITM4800 is an industry leader in the inversion tables realm. It has therapeutic heat massage features. The table comes with 6 positions adjustable pin lock system. It has a protective cover for easy positioning which is much safer than strap systems.
- The inversion table has a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- It has a vinyl, foam and metal construction
- It has adjustable headrest pad
- It has a 6-position adjustable pin lock system
- The table has enough padding support for your back and head
- It has a safer protective cover that holds you in place
- The table has a very durable construction
- The therapeutic heat massage is a great additional feature.
- The ankle holders of the table are not very comfortable.
- You have to assemble the table when it arrives. Many will find this a nuisance.
The Innova ITM4800 does not seem to disappoint in any aspect. It has all the features you would want in an effective inversion. The heat massage feature is a particularly unique and interesting feature. Its reviews on Amazon are also very encouraging if they are anything to go by. This table should be one of your top of the list options.
The Teeter EP-960 is yet another fantastic table that works great for extra-long stretches. It is fitted with Acupressure nodes, that presses against your back to help you stretch out well. The table has a lumbar bridge that provides ample support to your back. The table also has contoured bed flexes that still help in stretches.
- The inversion table has a lumbar bridge
- It has Acupressure Nodes
- It comes in a heavy steel gauge construction
- It has durable pivot systems
- The table has a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- The table is very efficient for back stretching exercises.
- It has a very durable steel construction
- The lumbar bridge provides ample back support to avoid strain
- The table has very precise rotations.
- The table has no padding. The hard surface of the table may not be very ideal for releasing tension.
The Teeter EP-960 is yet another great inversion table. It has great features as far as stretch exercises are concerned. It lacks padding though. The hard surface of the table is not very desirable. Overall, the table has great deliverables and hence its appearance in the review.
The Exerpeutic Inversion table is yet another amazing exercise tool. The table has sturdy, multi-angle steel construction. The table has an adjustable height that makes it very versatile. Anyone can comfortably use the table. The table comes with ample cushioning to ensure that you remain comfortable all through.
- The table has a steel construction
- It has adjustable height
- It has a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- It has back and ankle cushioning
- The table features a full loop safety system that ensures you are well strapped in.
- The adjustable height makes it very versatile.
- The ankle and back cushioning ensure you remain comfortable
- The table has a Sturdy and strong construction
- The table is not foldable. Storing it might be a challenge if you don’t have enough space.
The Exerpeutic Inversion table is a great option. It has ample protection and safety measures. It comes with sturdy and durable construction. The adjustability is also very convenient. These are some of the most basic features of a great inversion table. The table has adequate and good enough deliverables.
The Ironman IFT 4000 is yet another phenomenal inversion table. The table has the FIR heat technology that delivers an invigorating heat therapy. It has ultra-thin carbon fiber heating elements on the backrest that soothe your muscles. This helps reduce fatigue and pain.
- The inversion table has 180 degrees inversion
- It has a weight capacity of 350 pounds
- It comes with a mesh pocket for placing the remote
- It has heating elements on the backrest
- The inversion table helps reduce back pain and fatigue
- It improves blood circulation in the body
- It has extra-long handles that enhance safety
- The heat therapy is a great addition
- The table is not space efficient. It cannot be folded for storage
- It comes with a lot of parts to assemble
The Ironman IFT 4000 is a top of the range inversion table. It has some very impressive features. This is the kind of inversion table you want to go home to after an intense piece of work. The table delivers ample back support, while the heat therapy soothes your tense and painful parts.
Lastly, we have the Innova ITX9700 inversion table. The table has amazing features. It comes with large memory foam backrest and padded removable head pillow for a comfortable inverting. The table has 5 positions adjustable pin lock system. It also comes with a protective cover for easy positioning. The cover is safer than strap systems.
- The inversion table has a lumbar pad for Hot/Cold compress
- Five positions adjustable pin lock system
- It has an ergonomic ankle holding system
- It has a large memory foam backrest.
- The inversion table has a 1-year warranty
- The inversion table has a very durable construction
- The table comes with ample padding for back and head support
- The holding system is very strong and assures you optimal safety
- The table features a true balance system for easy inverting
- The table is easily foldable for storage
- The table is rather heavy. Moving it around may not be very easy.
The Innova ITX9700 seems like yet another very effective inversion table. You will most likely not be disappointed with its deliverables. It is arguably one of the best that we have in the review. Its reviews on Amazon are amazing too. It should not miss among your options.
Best Inversion Tables 2018 – Buyer’s Guide
The reviews above should give you a better understanding of what a good inversion table entails. The inversion tables above perform differently. Before narrowing down to any specific inversion table, you need to consider several factors. The factors include
Your height and that of the table need to coincide for you to use it comfortably. This touches on safety too. The heights should coincide for you to be safely strapped in. Most of the inversion tables have adjustable height. This makes them versatile. You need to ensure the inversion table you get can accommodate your height.
Stretching is important, but your safety comes first. You cannot compromise on your safety by getting an inefficient inversion table. The table you get should have a very well-designed strap or protection system to ensure you remain in position. The nature of the exercises you do with an inversion table exposes to risks of injury if you have an ineffective table.
The inversion tables come in different sizes. You need ample space to store and use it. Take time to compare the space you have and the size of the inversion table to find out whether it can fit. Some of the inversion tables are foldable. They can easily be stored and be retrieved when needed.
The reviews and buying guide above are supposed to help you narrow down to your best-suited inversion table. Getting the best inversion table should no longer be such a daunting task. You should be able to compare the different types available and find out which works best for you. The best inversion table should be safe and easy to use, and it should last longer too.