Jumping rope is one of the most effective cardio exercises. It is mainly done to tone your body, build endurance, speed and coordination. Rope jumping is an all-round exercise that helps you hit almost all the muscles in your body. You need to have the best crossfit jump rope to ensure you have a productive rope jumping session. A jump rope should be a necessity in the house in this century. It is a great way of keeping fit without having the deal with all the hassles the come with setting up a gym. You should be able to accelerate towards your fitness goals if you have a crossfit skipping rope in your possession.
There are many types of Crossfit jump ropes available in the market. Finding the best one among the many types may prove to be a very daunting task. You don’t have to worry though! We took out time to compile one of the best crossfit jump ropes reviews. The review will highlight the respective features of the jump ropes as well as their pros and cons. You should be able to narrow down to your best-suited jump rope after reading the review. Tag along and let’s get you’re the best jump rope. First, below is a quick snippet of the various jump ropes featured in the review.
Best Crossfit Jump Ropes 2019
- Pulse Weighted Jump Rope – This is a weighted jump rope that is great for toning your body. The weights and the height are adjustable.
- Survival and Cross Jump Rope – This jump rope is designed for speed skipping. It is very lightweight. It allows double unders skipping too.
- WOD Nation Jump Rope – This is yet another speed skipping rope. It has a steel cable and nylon coated resin handles.
- CPOKOH Speed Jump Rope– This jump rope is designed for speed too. It has aluminum handles and a maximum height of 9.8ft
- Fit Skuad Jump Rope – This is an all-round skipping rope with foam coated 6-inch handles and a steel cable.
- King Athletic Leather Jump Rope – this jump rope has a leather cable and foam-coated handles. It is a great option for beginners.
- King Athletic Speed Jump Rope – this jump rope, as the name suggests, is designed for speed too. It has a steel cable and foam coated handles.
- 5BILLION Speed Jump Rope – this jump rope has heavily padded handles that have finger-wrap groves. This allows a very comfy and firm grip.
- Powerskip Epitome Jump Rope – this is yet another weighted jump rope with a maximum height of 6’8’’. It is a great option for anyone looking to build some muscle.
The Pulse Jump rope is a weighted jump rope that great for toning your body. The weight is adjustable so it can be used by almost anyone. The rope’s height is adjustable too. It has a myriad of impressive features, all engineered to ensure you have a seamless skipping session.
- The jump rope measures 10ft
- It has adjustable weights
- Its height is adjustable too
- The handles are covered in memory foam
- The memory foam covered handle allows a comfortable and firm grip
- The rope has tangle free swings
- The adjustability of the rope makes it very versatile
- It is great for many types of cardio exercises
- The weights tend to keep falling off while working out.
- The jump rope can’t move very fast while weighted
The Pulse Jump rope is a fantastic skipping rope. You will certainly find this jump rope very resourceful, especially if you are involved in heavy duty workout routines. The rope has overwhelmingly positive reviews on Amazon. It is indeed a great skipping rope.
The Survival and Cross Jump Rope is a great skipping rope for body conditioning. It is designed to move fast. It is a great option for pre-MMA or Wrestling training. You can use it to condition the speed of your body reflexes. You can do double unders or even long cardio with the jump rope.
- The rope allows double unders
- It is extremely lightweight
- It has adjustable height
- The handle junctions are fitted with ball bearing systems
- The rope has a high swing speed
- The adjustable height makes it versatile
- It can help you conveniently learn double unders
- It has tangle free swings
- The handles are made of fragile plastic.
The Survival and Cross jump rope does not seem to lack much as far as a great condition jump rope is concerned. This rope will get you in top shape for your next competition. Athletes will find this kind of rope very resourceful. The plastic handle is a bit of a concern, but it does not affect the efficiency of the skipping rope. It is arguably the best jump rope for double unders.
The WOD Nation skipping rope is a great jump rope for speed skipping. The rope is thin and cuts through the air viciously. It is yet another great option for body conditioning. It has very stable swings. The swings are still great even when you swing inaccurately.
- The jump rope’s cable is made of steel
- It has nylon resin coated handles
- The rope is very lightweight
- It has ball bearings on the handle junction
- The rope delivers tangle free swings
- It delivers incredible swing speeds
- You can skip double unders with the rope
- The rope has a very durable steel cable
- The nylon resin handles tend to get slippery when you sweat.
The WOD Nation jump rope delivers an impressive performance for any cardio enthusiast. The rope has a durable construction and its comfortable to handle. That’s arguably all you would want on a great jump rope. Right? It is arguably the best jump rope for cardio. It is arguably the best jump rope for weight loss.
The CPOKOH jump rope is yet another skipping rope designed for speed. The jump rope comes with contoured aluminum handles that meet perpendicular with the cable. The rope has great features that make it one of the best on the market.
- The jump rope has a maximum height 9.8ft
- The rope has a 360 degrees swivel handle junction
- The junction is fitted with ball bearings too
- It has contoured aluminum handles
- The has tangle free swings
- It has an adjustable height
- It delivers high speed swings
- The handles allow a strong and comfortable grip
- The cable is made up of a conglomeration of steel wires. They generate friction by rubbing against each other and get bent after a while.
The CPOKOH jump rope does not fall very far from the ultimate skipping rope. The 90 degrees junction ensures the rope swings very smoothly without any tangle. It is a great jump rope for toning and conditioning your body. It is arguably the best jump rope for crossfit.
The Fit Skuad jump rope is an all-round jump rope. It is great for all sorts of cardio workouts. The rope has all the basic features of a great jump rope. It comes with large handles which are attached to the cable with extra-large screws that ensure a tight junction and smooth swings.
- The jump rope has 6-inch handles
- The handles have memory foam coating
- The rope consists of a steel cable coated with PVC
- It is fitted with ball bearings on the junction handles
- The rope delivers very fast and smooth swings
- It has a very durable construction
- The handles are comfortable to hold
- You can skip double unders with the jump rope
- The steel cable tends to bend after a while
The Fit Skuad jump is a great skipping rope with incredible deliverables. The jump is available on Amazon. It has attracted overwhelmingly positive reviews. It has certainly lived up to the expectations of many people. It will live up to your expectations too.
King Athletic leather jump rope is yet another phenomenal jump rope. It is designed intricately to ensure your skipping session seamless. The jump rope comes with a leather cable and memory foam coated handles. Leather is a quality and durable materials. It’s flexible hence great for use as a jump rope cable.
- The rope boasts of a leather cable
- It has adjustable height
- It comes with memory foam coated handles
- It has adjustable height
- The leather cable is very durable
- It is a great option for little kids
- The handle allows a comfortable and firm grip
- The adjustable height makes the jump rope very versatile.
- The rope has tangling which is very inconveniencing
The King Athletic leather jump rope does not fall short of much as far as an efficient and durable jump rope is concerned. It may have a bit of tangling, but its performance still rises above per. It is the best jump rope for beginners.
We have yet another King Athletic jump rope, the Speed jump rope. This rope delivers incredible swing speeds. This King Athletic jump rope has a steel cable though. It has a couple more fantastic features that make it a great option for any skipping enthusiast.
- The rope consists of a steel cable covered with PVC
- It has memory foam covered handles
- The rope is very lightweight
- It has a maximum height of 9’4’’
- The rope has a very strong and durable build
- It has adjustable height that makes it very versatile
- The handles allow a comfy and firm grip
- It delivers high speed and smooth swings
- The rope suffers a bit of tangling at the handle junction
- The steel cable tends to bend after a while
This jump rope from King Athletic has all the essential deliverables of an effective jump rope. It may not be the ultimate rope, but it has some level of efficiency. It does have some misgivings but is pros far outweigh the cons. It is a budget jump rope. It is a great option if you are on a compressed budget.
The 5BILLION jump rope is a great option for speedy skipping. The finger-wrap grooves on its foam coated handles make it stand out. It has an exquisite build to ensure your rope jumping sessions are seamless. Its features below reveal a very effective jump rope.
- The jump rope has a maximum height of 10ft
- It has a swing speed of 320 jumps per minutes
- It has foam coated handles with finger-wrap grooves
- The jump rope has large screws attachment on the handle cable junction
- The adjustable height of the jump rope makes it very versatile.
- The jump delivers incredible swing speeds
- It has a high-quality and robust construction
- You can skip double unders with the skipping rope
- The coating on the cable comes off easily. It’s not durable.
The 5BILLION jump rope is a top-rated jump rope, both in design and deliverables. It delivers a robust performance and lasts for long. That’s the kind of rope you need. It is a speed jumping rope. It is yet another great option for body conditioning. You will certainly love this jumping rope if you are a cardio enthusiast.
Lastly, we look at Powerskip jump rope. The Powerskip is yet another weighted jump rope. It is a great option for anyone looking to combine cardio exercise and muscle building. It has very nice foam coated and contoured handles, that ensure you have seamless skipping sessions. It is one of the best weighted skipping ropes you can find on the market.
- The jump rope has contoured foam-covered handles
- The jump rope is weighted
- It has a maximum height of 6’8’’
- It has ball-bearings on the handle junctions
- The bearings on the handles ensure the rope is tangle free
- It is a great jump rope for cardiovascular exercises
- The handles are well-designed for a comfortable and firm grip
- The rope is very durable. It comes with a lifetime warranty
- The highest height of the rope is somewhat low. Tall persons may not be able to use it.
The Powerskip jump rope is very much close to the ultimate jump rope. It has a bit of everything needed on a great jump rope. You experience skipping with this rope will certainly be like no other. The rope is available on Amazon too. You should see the reviews it has attracted, they are Amazing. It is without a doubt one of the best skipping ropes that we have on the review.
Best Crossfit Jump Ropes 2019 – Buyer’s Guide
The reviews above should help you better understand what a great jump rope should be. Before narrowing down to any particular jump rope, there are a few factors that you need to consider. The factors inform the suitability of the rope to your situation. The best jump rope for you may not necessarily be the best for the next person. The factors include;
The height of the jump rope should correspond to the height of the user. Fortunately, the jump ropes are made to have adjustable heights to accommodate almost everyone. Some are however not adjustable. In an unfortunate event, you may not fall in the height bracket of a particular jump rope that you like. It is prudent to take the time to explore where the rope you intend to get can be adjusted to a height that is suitable for you.
Tangling is the single most annoying thing while skipping. It poses a danger as you could fall and get injured. You should ensure the rope you get moves very smoothly. Tangling is normally caused by an inflexible handle-cable junction. Fortunately, many of the skip ropes are designed with ball bearings on the junctions to ensure the swings are smooth and tangle-free. Always check to ensure that the handle cable junction of the cable you get is not rigid.
The money you have is the ultimate determinant of the jump tope you are going to get. As such it is important that you take your time to explore the various options available. Compare the different jump ropes in your affordability range and find out which delivers more value for you. The ropes might have the same features but have different prices. Never compromise on the quality of the jump. Always go for the best quality of jump rope that you can afford. A quality jump rope will deliver a great performance and last for long.
The reviews and buying guide above should help you narrow down to your best suited jump rope. Shopping for the best crossfit jump rope should now be fun. It should not be such a daunting task. You should now be able to get the jump rope that will help you accelerate towards your fitness goals. You should also be able to get the best jump rope for the money you have.
- Best Water Bottles
- Best Swim Cap To Keep Hair Dry
- Best Sports Watches for Women
- Best Sports Watches for Men
- Best Smoothie Blenders
- Best Rowing Machines
- Best Recumbent Bike
- Best Kettlebells
- Best Headbands for Running
- Best Exercise Bikes
- Best Adjustable Dumbbells
- Best Stepper Machines
- Best Trampolines
- Best Whey Protein
- Best Home Gyms
- Best Inversion Tables