The ACON brand of trampolines does not disappoint at any point. Their products are always top notch, and the case is not different with the ACON Air Rectangle trampoline. It is one of the best trampolines you can get your hands on. The trampoline comes with a string of very impressive features.
If you have never had a chance to interact with a trampoline before, you would not know what to look for in a great trampoline. You need not worry though. The following a comprehensive review of the ACON Air Rectangle Trampoline. The review will highlight the features of the trampoline, as well as its pros and cons. The aim of the review is to help you understand why it is such an impressive review. Tag along as we explore this impressive trampoline.
Acon Trampoline Air | Rectangular Trampoline
The Acon Air rectangular trampoline is large and comes with some of the impressive features you will find on a trampoline. It is one of the best trampolines on the market today. It is designed to ensure you get enough thrill while remaining strong, durable and safe. Check out some of its impressive features below.
The Acon Trampoline Air rectangular trampoline does not fall short of much. It is a 17 ft high trampoline. That includes the net enclosure. The trampoline’s frame is made of galvanized steel. It also features 140 heavy-duty springs that deliver great reflexes and an impressive bounce. The jumping mat is made of UV-resistant cross-sewn polypropylene material. It has 10 rows of stitching.
All these features hold the trampoline together and ensure it is very stable. The heavy-duty frame provides the required structural rigidity and durability. The mat and the springs provide incredible reflexes. The bounce is very smooth and uniform. The dynamics of the springs and the design of the frame ensures the spring deliver their full potential. All the materials used have been certified by ASTM as up to standard. It is indeed an impressive acon air 15 trampolines.
The all-black design is very elegant and classy. You would certainly love to have this trampoline in your front yard. This rectangle trampoline 16ft is designed to ensure there is maximum safety. All the metallic parts are heavily padded to ensure you won’t get injured if you accidentally fall on them. The next enclosure also ensures no one fall out of the trampoline. It is an ideal trampoline for advanced users. Below is a summary of its pros and cons.
• The Acon Trampoline Air rectangular trampoline has a very strong and durable construction
• It has ample jumping space
• The trampoline has all the necessary safety measures
• The trampoline delivers a very smooth and enjoyable bounce
• It has great aesthetics. The all-black design is very attractive
• The trampoline is very strong. It can accommodate a couple of adults
• It has a ladder that makes it easy to get on
• It is a fantastic trampoline for your far or energy burning exercises
• Assembling the trampoline will need an extra pair of hands
• The trampoline requires ample space. You cannot use it if you don’t have outdoor space
• It is a heavy trampoline. You might not be able to move around with it.
The Acon Trampoline Air rectangular trampoline is indeed a very impressive trampoline. We could go on and on about its impressive features but it is quite clear it is a top of the range trampoline. You would certainly be quite impressed to have this trampoline in your backyard. It is without a doubt one of the best acon rectangle trampolines. Many acon trampoline reviews have it as the number one trampoline.
- See Also: Best Recumbent Bikes 2019
- See Also: Best Rowing Machines 2019
- See Also: Best Ellipticals 2019
- See Also: Best Treadmill 2019
- See Also: Best Exercise Bike 2019
- See Also: Best Stepper Machines 2019
- Best Zupapa Trampolines 2019
- Best Rectangle Trampolines 2019
- Best Trampoline Basketball Hoop 2019
- Best Rebounder Trampolines 2019
- Best Mini Trampoline for Kids And Toddlers 2019
- Best in Ground Trampolines 2019